Toro 30" Personal Pace® ES TimeMaster® (21200)
Call for Price
Get it done and get on with your weekend. When you have a big yard and a busy schedule, you need Toro's TimeMaster® on your side. It cuts a wider path on every pass so you can finish mowing faster. With a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine on board, you'll have the perfect tool that you need to have the best yard in the neighborhood.
- Electric Start - No need to pull the cord, just turn the key and you're ready to mow
- 30" (76 cm) Wide Mowing Deck - Lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily
- Personal Pace® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle - Senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton 223cc OHV - Delivers the performance and durability you expect from Toro
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV: Powerful 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that you expect from Toro.
- Electric Start: No pulling, just turn the key and you're ready to mow.
- 30" Mowing Deck: The wide 30" mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%*. (Available on select models.)*Time savings via wider cutting path and enhanced speed of TimeMaster® vs. 21" Toro® mower, and will vary due to mowing conditions.
- Dual-Force™ Cutting System: The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a fine mulch for a superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn.
- Personal Pace® with Traction Assist: Self-propel system that senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction Assist handle can help you stay in control of your mowing path and speed.
- Spin-Stop™ Blade Stop System: This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can briefly step away without having to restart the engine.
- Quick Stow Storage Handle: The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut: You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points for quick customization of your mowing height.
- Washout Port: Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 3-Year Full Warranty: Expect the best - and get the best. Industry leading three-year full warranty. See retailer for warranty details.
- Engine: 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque* Briggs & Stratton 223cc OHV
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 Qt.
- Cutting Width: 30" / 76 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.25" - 4.25" / 3.2 - 10.0 cm 2-point
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3-Year GTS Full**
- Starter: Electric
- Drive System: Personal Pace® Rear-Wheel Drive w/Traction Assist
- Deck Material: Steel Deck, Cast-Aluminum Frame
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Full**
- Blade Override System (BOS): Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 4.5 mph / 8.0 km/h
- Handle Type: Quick Stow Storage Handle
- Wheel Height: Front 8" / 20.3 cm, Rear 10" /25.4 cm
- Weight: 145 lbs. / 65.8 kg
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Type
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton OHV
- Personal Pace® Rear-Wheel Drive w/Traction Assist
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.2 qt.
- Deck Size
- 30 in. (76 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge