2017 STIHL BG 86 C-E
Call for Price
Our most powerful handheld blower, made even better with Easy2Start™ technology.
Ultimate power meets ultimate simplicity. The STIHL BG 86 C-E is the best of both worlds, offering the same no-compromise power and comfort found in the BG 86, but with our Easy2Start™ technology. Now, starting the engine is fast and easy for just about anyone – just a long slow pull of the start cord instead of a hard jerk. To make it even easier, this blower has the simplified starting system that incorporates a specialized stop switch that automatically returns to the start position, as well as a semi-automatic choke lever that helps prevent accidental flooding. And just like the BG 86, this blower comes with both flat and round nozzles for better versatility on the job.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Soft Grip Handle: This handle design provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- HD2 Air Filter: The new HD2 air filter on this unit is washable, providing extremely long filter life and lowering maintenance costs. The large surface area allows for longer run times between cleanings and high performance even while operating in dusty and dry conditions. Overall, the HD2 air filter provides better protection of the engine compared to standard air filters.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 440 cc (14.9 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 15 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity: Flat: 85 m/sec. (190 mph)
- Avg. Air Velocity: Round: 69 m/sec. (154 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity: Flat: 85 m/sec. (190 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity: Round: 69 m/sec. (154 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle: Flat: 610 m3/h (359 cfm)
- Air Volume At Nozzle: Round: 780 m3/h (459 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 70 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- Gutter Kit: Clogged gutters may become a thing of the past with this quick and manageable gutter attachment. A series of plastic tubes attach to your STIHL handheld blower and can extend to more than ten feet, providing the additional extension needed to reach most residential gutters. Great for removing dry leaves and debris. For use with BG 55, BG 56 C-E, BG 66 L, BG 86, BG 86 C-E, BGE 61, and BGE 71 models. Does not fit BGA 85. See your STIHL Dealer for details.
- Vacuum Kit: Quickly convert your STIHL handheld blower to a vacuum by attaching this easy Vacuum Kit. Empty debris into your compost pile simply by unzipping the bottom. For use with BG 55, BG 56 C-E, BG 66 L, BG 86, BG 86 C-E and BGE 71 models. Does not fit BGA 85.
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- 9.9 lb. (4.5 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Flat: 190 mph (85 m/sec.); Round: 154 mph (69 m/sec.)